Summer holidays in Krimml
The Hohe Tauern National Park and Zillertal Arena Holiday Region is considered to be an insider tip among those looking for beautiful mountains, alpine pastures and intact nature. There is something exiting to discover everyday:
Get fit for your everyday life by hiking, mountain climbing, cycling and mountain-biking in Krimml and Krimml Achental Valley, by swimming in the open-air pool on a hot summer day and without haste your body’s harmony is restored.
The mountain town Krimml
Krimml is a mountain village with about 850 inhabitants at the end of the Salzach Valley, where the Krimml Waterfalls come down. Wander through the streets and enjoy the different flair of restaurants, our Anton Wallner brewery and pub, a supermarket in 5 minutes walking distance to Guesthouse Waltl and sports-outfitters.
Numerous events (open air concerts, farmer´s market) and associations play a important role in the lives of the people who live here and hospitality is an integral part of the culture!
Experience Krimml in the summer, regardless of whether you just want to relax or to start the day with sport:
- Simple cycling & mountain biking – on the Tauern cycle path from Passau to Krimml, or along wonderful mountain bike paths
- Over 60 km of well signposted walking paths at all altitudesDaily activities, vitality and adventure for all the family
- Fun4Kids – the focus is on fun and games
- Krimml market– one of the weekly highlights for young and old
- Culture and tradition – get to know this side of the Krimml too
- Nordic walking – 7 varied routes, team of qualified trainers
- Swimming in the solar-heated open air pool or in the cool waters of the Durlaßboden reservoir
More information: www.krimml.at
Your card for for a holiday in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region -
Have fun while planning your trip with the Sommercard brochure!