Winter holidays in Krimml
Krimml offers great access to the Zillertal Arena ski world. The family ski area Hochkrimml - Gerlosplatte is part of the largest snow - and fun arena in the Zillertal:
Total Arena - Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte
- 169 km of slopes, 10 km black diamonds, 113 km red and 46 km blue
- 51 lifts and cable cars | 291 ha of slopes with artificial snow
- Family ski resort Gerlosstein in Hainzenberg
- Total lift capacity 78,495 persons/hour
- Children’s Paradise | 8 ski and snowboard schools
- 37 ski huts and snow bars | 200 km cross-country ski trails | 5 permanent downhill racing runs
- Arena Hot-Zone snowpark and halfpipe in GerlosArena Coaster - the new tobogganing fun - direcly at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 1 ice-skating rink (with artificial ice) |2 indoor tennis and squash centres7 km (night) tobogganing run in Gerlosstein and floodlit tobogganing runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- Sensor lift tickets (available with us in the house, you don´t have to wait at the Lift office)
- Free ski bus (Bus stop is right near the House)
- more than 50 % children’s discount, 20 % youth discount.
Enticing winter activities in Krimml await you: it becomes wildly romantic in a world of water, light and ice at the reknowned Krimml Waterfalls. You will find winter fun with an amusing sledging tour on the natural toboggan run, which leads to the village centre of Krimml and is floodlit until 11 p.m. every evening.
Cross-country tracks, winter hiking trails and a fun park for kids in the village center ensure endless winter fun and joy.