A hiking paradise for the whol family
It's up to you to choose from hiking trails that range from leisurely strolls to quaint mountain huts to conquering summits. Discover the nature and alpine huts and enjoy your hiking holiday in the Nationalpark holiday region Hohe Tauern and the Zillertal Arena.
Surrounded by the stunning mountains a lot of possibilities from an acitve holiday through to a cure as well as real highlights like Europe's largest waterfalls, the WasserWelten and the Waterfestival Krimml are waiting for you.
Our service for your hiking holiday in Krimml:
- Drying room with shoe dryer
- Active program Krimml - guided hiking tours from Monday to Friday
- Hiking tour suggestions
- Hiking maps and brochures are available at the reception
- Daily weather information
- Hiking bus between Krimml and Königsleiten from july - september
- Nationalpark Sommercard Mobil - your inclusive ticket with more than 60 benefits and maximum mobility (may 1st to october 31st)
Tip: Nationalpark touring portal:
In addition to a topographical hiking map (Maßstab 1:25.000) of the Nationalpark holiday region, includes the portal perfect updated tours for hikers, cycling and mountain bikers, snowshoe hikers and cross-country skiers.
Equipment checklist for little hiking tours:
- Backpack with 25-liter volume
- Ankle-high hiking boots with treaded sole
- Water bottle
- Telescope trekking pole
- Hiking clothes
- Warm extra clothes (shirt, jackets, pullover, cap, gloves)
- Rain shelter (windproof, waterproof and breathable jacket)
- Sun protection (cap, sun glasses and sun cream)
- Medical kit